Now it’s easier than ever to plan ahead and organize songs for your team to practice.
Your musicians will be well-prepared with the specific song notes, transposed keys, and clear communication that you send them through Worship Artistry’s Setlist feature.
Start with a Song
Use the "plus" icon in the top right corner of a song thumbnail.
Visit the Song Lesson you’d like to include in your list and select the Setlist Icon (stripes with a plus).
From here, you can either add it to a new list or an existing list, and select your preferred key. Add any specific notes for your team about the song.
Or Start with a Setlist
- Select the :// menu, then “My Setlists.”
- From here, either create a new list or edit an existing list.
Edit your Setlist
- Select “edit” to change a list’s title, date, notes, songs, song keys, or rearrange the order of songs.
- Start typing in a song’s title, then select it to add that song.
- You can also add songs to the setlist directly when viewing it.
When you share this list with your team, they’ll be able to see the song’s new keys and notes. They can select the song to practice directly from this list. If there’s a song you’d like your team to practice, but it’s not in Worship Artistry’s library yet, simply specify it in the setlist notes
When you select “Edit,” it will look like this:
Share your Setlist
- Setlists are public, so you can share a link with anyone and they can view it without needing to log in.
- Team members will be able to see any setlists created by their team leader on their "My Setlists" page.
- If setlists have a date assigned, they will show up in a table of upcoming setlists at the top of the page.